Hi my name is Ernesto Segismundo Jr. and I’m a licensed marriage and family therapist. Aside from my clinical practice, I’m also the creator of FYLMIT.com. At FYLMIT.com I create promotional videos for therapists in private practice.
Now I have my own video podcast called FYLMIT.com–Storytelling Through Video! Yeah, I thought that title was catchy too! Wooohoooo!!!!!
The purpose of these video podcast interviews is to showcase mental health professionals and those who work with them. I wanna tell their story through these video! I don’t want you to just hear them, I want you to see them…literally!
Each professional I interviewed are hand picked for their ability to inspire, encourage and enhance the value of the mental health profession. These professionals are not only clinicians but they are business coaches, marketers, community organizers, professors and just all around good human-beings.
Oh and I do have to say that video podcast is nothing new. However, I highly recommend that you don’t watch these videos while driving, walking, running or on your adventure catching Pokemons. I don’t want you to get into an accident. So please find a nice quiet and safe place to watch these videos.
This video podcast features:
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
John is an intuitive coach, counselor and healer. His clinical practice focuses on helping couples rekindle and develop emotional intimacy. He also specialized in working with men who experience difficulty connecting with their partner emotionally.
With his passion and love for personal and professional growth, John created a video podcast show called the True Calling Project. His show focuses on interviewing other healers who have discovered their true calling personally and professionally.
It is worth mentioning that John has served our county as an army captain and toured Iraq in 2004-2005. Thank you for your service John!
In this video podcast John will discuss:
- The driving force behind his video podcast “The True Calling Project.”
- The importance of “the why” we do the things we do in the context of business and professional development.
- What is an ideal business coach?
- HIRING THE RIGHT BUSINESS COACH (THE INTROSPECTIVE APPROACH)
- The value of personal growth first and professional success second when working with a business coach.
- Working with a coach who will help you discover your strengths and not turn you into a carbon copy of them. Yikes!
- Caution about the “shiny objects” that some coaches promise or offer. #kickintheass
- The importance of personal empowerment and educating yourself about the reputation of the coaches and consultants. Do your research about the coach/consultant and interview those who worked with them in the past. Don’t rely on their social media identity.
- A good coach is going to “raise the flag” when you feel like your practice is not where you expect it to be.
- A good coach will support you through the downs and celebrate with you when you succeed.
- The role of a coach in your professional development (i.e. they work for you).
For more information about John, please visit his website at www.johnharrisoncounseling.com
Part 1 of 2 video podcast with John Harrison
Part 2 of 2 video podcast with John Harrison
FYLMIT.com creates promotional video for therapists in private practice. If you are interested in having your own promotional video please visit FYLMIT.com. Let’s create your promotional video!